Monday, November 14, 2011

CAUGHT!!!

Just got off the phone....THE DOG HAS BEEN CAUGHT!  What a fabulous way to start the day!  I'm so thankful that the dog is alive and well, if not stinky and very thin. 

I can only imagine what adventures that boy had.....but now, back to civilization!

Tiny miracles......

Seize the Day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's very good news!
    So do you think coyote/border collie crosses will herd sheep or just eat them?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! I've been keeping up with the story! Had my own little scare yesterday. Lost my dog while we were gathering sheep in a big brushy pasture. But found him about four hours later after dark - he was bringing in the lone sheep!! Found the sheep this morning, about where we found Tate last night! Yes tiny miracles!!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I am SO glad to read this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good news! thanks for posting ;-)

    ReplyDelete