Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Now THIS Excites Me!

My favorite runs from this past weekend's trial...were my cow runs with Bella and Nell. After taking a lesson with Bill C from the Central Point area....he showed me how my girls love to fetch and would do almost anything to fetch the cows to me. I chickened out on totally trusting them to fetch me the cows after watching a few runs go very south........and ended up having them quasi fetch them with me holding the sides if need be. For the most part, the runs were smooth, calm and sort of like watching paint dry........But on the last leg of the drive.....the cows wanted to run to the exhaust gate....and I wanted to control them....so I let the girls go to head and do some "real cowgirl work"!Talk about an adrenaline rush! For the both of us, I am sure!Cowgirl Up...Nell and Bella!

The funniest run of the weekend was Nell on ducks right after she got done working cows! We finished an 8 minute course in 1 minute and 54 seconds....thank God the ducks were Indian Runners!

Thanks Shannon from That'll Do Photography for capturing the best and funniest of me and the girls!

Seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment