Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sista Jill

Adele has abandoned....oh I mean, Adele has gone on vacation and I am babysitting her Jill for a few days. Jill is out of my Nell and Kathy's Jake......Gyp's sister. Jill was the bold puppy...first out of the whelping box and very full of herself in a grand Nell sort of way. Today, I put Gyp on sheep and decided to give Jill a whirl......here she spots the sheep.....She was real nice, going both ways.....took corrections and was feeling her sheep.Quite quickly she started finding balance and holding the sheep to me.....

And I learned that taking photos of young dogs starting out....is near impossible! These pups are coming along very nicely!!!!

Seize the Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lora! I'm going to be in your neck of the woods the second week in August...think we could get together and work dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me...K Jeanne? I am at Joe's the first weekend of August and then Fido's the second...and LaCamas the third....but during the week....I am working dogs! Would be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really lovely Lora. Bet you are thinking about doing it again aren't you! ;)

    ReplyDelete