Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's Here!

In order to get over my pity party of being left behind....I have spent the last two days setting and exhausting sheep at the AKC Border Collie Specialty that is being held in Scio, Oregon.  This is the AKC's version of the USBCHA finals...so to speak.  I'll post move thoughts on all this later, but I just wanted to share....today, I was glued to my iPhone, reading tweets to keep up with the first day of the USBCHA finals.

Here are a few links for quick updates

USBCHA Finals Web Site


USBCHA Official Results

My favorite:

TWEETS FROM THE FINALS!!!

almost as good as being there!

This twitter from Sheepdog News is the site I was on between sets and exhausts......radioing all those who cared what was happening in Colorado. 

And here is the blog for the finals for some good reading on handlers and more up-to-date scores.

The Sheepdog Finals Blog

If all this isn't about the most exciting finale...the World trial is just around the corner.

Oh the dreams of trials to come.....

Seize the Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment