Friday, September 2, 2011

What Keeps Your Attention this Labor Day Weekend?

Mine is on my computer monitor....controlled by the wicked Internet.......which will pretty much have me wrapped around its "OCD paradise, needing an intervention for the number of times I hit the refresh button, OMG I must be on drugs" finger for the majority of September! 

This weekend is SoHo to the cool elite crowd or just plain Soldier Hollow for the "wanna bees" who stay home living vicariously through the blogs that tell it like they want to see it.

You too can be join me in cursing the slightest tardy in an update.....

Soldier Hollow Sheepdog Trial

Seize the DAY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooooo glad that I'm not the only one glued to the internet - as I too dream about being one those that go to the post - isn't your stomach churning just thinking about it!!!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete