Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Whole Wide World

As the USBCHA Finals continue...without me...in Colorado....the World Trial is going on in Scotland.  I wonder if Colorado and Scotland are about the same size?  Hmmm

Here is the link to follow along

THE WORLD TRIAL

Heather has put things in a nice tidy page......this is where you will find me for hours at a time...checking, imagining, cheering, dreaming.....

EVERY TWEET U EVER WANTED 

Folks I am rooting for...Tommy Wilson and Sly for sure.  My Bella's 3/4-or-so sister.  Sly gives me great hope for a tension free relationship with my girl.  And then there is Claire Burson, my friend!  She lives my dream for me......spending half her year in the UK! 

I'm just sitting here contemplating how much I want to spend to watch the finals.  My friend and partner in crime put down a sweet run at the US finals and I really want to watch her run so I am buying time!  Here is the link to buy time to watch runs.....I think the first hour is free.....

RUNS FROM THE USBCHA FINALS

I am running around trying to get caught up on life.....thank GOD and my hubby for my iPhone.  Living on tweets and a few swear words when the updates are slow!!!

Seize the Day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Is Bella one of my Linc's littermates? Howard's Moss out of Laura Hicks' Nell? Why am I thinking that?

    ReplyDelete