Thursday, September 29, 2011

The T in W, T, F

That post on Facebook...the one that says "after Tuesday, even the calendar says W, T, F!" cracks me up!  So today is the second born T in the week and it is the day to tell all.  I have to admit, I should stop reading other blogs before I start mine on the Tell all to Laura Thursday...because Eyeherdewe takes the cake.  She is all the creativity I would ever want to be.....and her use of strong, bold words....."HOLYJESUSONANACCESSORIZEDCROSS", well I guess she is one of a kind and good thing too.

1. What movie do you love but are too embarrassed to admit you love it?

None....I am not too embarrassed to tell you that I LOVE Princess Bride, and Sandlot, and Mary Poppins.  When my boys were very young, we watched this documentary called Shengi or something like that.  It as about a female lion cub that was found in the plains of Africa and raised up by these park rangers.  It was a three-part, nightly series, and my husband was out of town so it was just me and the boys.  I should have known better....and it has NEVER been on TV again that I know of...because after they were done raising this lioness....they tried to release her into the wild.  And she got the crap beaten out of her by the other bitches in the pride and died!  My boys and I cried and cried and cried.
 
2. Ann wants to know: How far do you drive/travel to attend trials, clinics, lessons? How far is too far?
 
Really?  There is such a thing as "too far". Sista, (and bruthus if any read me) if I get to run a dog at the World trial....I will put that pet passport on my Nell and book my flight!  Hmm, I better start saving......
 
3. What is your theme song (circa Ally McBeal)?
 
Who?  I will say I have been singing that Kellie Pickler song "Tough" a lot lately. 
 
Tough; I ain't never been nothin' but tough
All my edges have always been rough
But Jesus loves me anyway; oh, back off
There ain't nothin' wrong with a woman that got a little backbone

4. Laura S wants to know: If you had to choose a new dog activity, one that you had never done before, what would you choose?

Search & Rescue....a few years back a lovely border collie was the hero in finding the missing child.

My husband, otoh, wants to take one of my dogs to go mountain biking.  Hope he does not take the SAR dog so I can come find him if he gets lost.

5. What would your dog choose

I would guess they would say...anything with me.  But I do know they all have a hankering for sheep. 

I have been looking forward to Vashon SDT and finally it is here. Bella is going to have a taste of Open to see what she thinks in an  N/C sort of way.  I better start studying the running order now....if I thought two open dogs were hard to keep straight.....it could be a very interesting weekend!

Seize the Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Have fun at Vashon! I heard someone pulled my signature move and tried to pen 3 of the 4 sheep! It's all up from there!

    ReplyDelete