Monday, September 26, 2011

Post Clinic Confession.....

What is it about me and a "stinking lie down"?  Maybe because Sally came with so much "stinking lie down" baggage, I tread lightly on this training. The truth of the matter, or maybe excuse #1067, I certainly don't want to make a grudge holding dog over a "stinking lie down".  Or maybe it is because I am lazy.....undisciplined......hate confrontation.....

PS told me, the very first time he saw Gyp, that I would need one. As did SG......and my friend MF might have subtly suggested it. I have drug my feet, lived in denial, turned a blind eye.  Now KK has jumped on the "stinking lie down" wagon and I have glasses! 

Wonder how many jars of jalapeno pepper jelly it will take to get my good friend, CM, to put a "stinking lie down" on my Gyp?

Hmmmmm

Seize the Day! 

4 comments:

  1. When you find that lie down, let me know, I could use one on Brynn too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't lost Gyp's "stinking lie down"....well, yet that is. I just have not put that "stink" on her! Kept thinking she was just a baby....babies don't need no "stink". livin life the rocking dog way....with or without a "stinking lie down"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not lazy -- just think of it as one more tool in the toolbox. You can do it, and you can do it in a sensible way that is sensitive to what your dog needs.

    Believe in yourself! If not, I prefer blackberry jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put it on her ... demand it ... then see if it helps/hurts. If it doesn't help ... don't use it :@) Bet it helps :@)

    ReplyDelete