The weather has not been cooperating for conditioning dogs to run in hot weather. Knowing that hot weather runs are coming.....I decided to take Sally to the groomers to do what I can to help keep her cool.
Ranch Dog Resort is highly recommended by top handlers from the State of Jefferson. Since I was headed to the Border Collie Training Center.....I thought....what the heck and made an appointment!
Jennifer, the groomer was very nice....and knowledgeable on what all to do to help Sally stay cool. She was also very understanding......this was Sally's first ever experience in a salon!
Sally was very glad to see me when I picked her up. She got washed, dried, undercoat stripped, and her belly shaved. She looks a bit fluffy.....but we will take care of that tonight when we go out to work dogs in the dirt and sage brush!
I personally think Sally looks fabulous! This is all Sally has to say........
Off for some truly awesome outruns.......with some good friends......all compliments of one of my favorite places on earth.....
Seize the Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment