When I picked Bella up, Dianne did a great job explaining to me where Bella was and how she handled tightness. Thankfully......because I took Bella out for a test drive yesterday. Right out of the chute....she was leaning on me! She was very full of herself, which I like.....yet settled with correction....which I like more!
Just a tiny amount of corrective support and she was giving me nice, soft, feely inside flanks. Not perfect but she was taking the correction with understanding and thought. YEA!!!!!
Dianne also put her on whistles for me.....I thought I knew Dianne's whistles but I sure don't seem to blow them like her. Bella took every one as a walk on......just like my other dogs do with my finger whistles. So a whistle tape is on its way from Diane.....I don't want to get after Bella if my whistles don't resemble what she knows.The next leg of the journey starts.......putting it all together for a good relationship. At 2 1/2 I am very proud of this young girl. She is blossoming into such a nice sheepdog. Thank you, Dianne Deal for helping us become a better team!
Looks like it is time for me to mow the fields.....
Seize the day!
Dianne is the best! Bella is pretty special too!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear she's back and doing so well! I'm looking forward to seeing her again in August. One of her brothers is going to be at a clinic I'm going to this weekend.
ReplyDelete