This morning found me getting up early and heading to Fido's farm to meet some girl friends.
Cheryl was the ring leader for the dog working crew! As always it was a learning experience watching her work her dogs......I love the open talk about our dogs, what we are seeing and feeling and starting to work through that as I head into a more rigorous trial season.
Nora came and worked her dogs....both looked real nice!
Gyp got tied out to the fence for the first time ever...and minded her p's and q's very nicely.
Cheryl brought Mr. Dodger for me to kiss on, love up. and admire. Gyp still loves him.....as do I! He is so handsome with his ice blue eye. I think he still remembers me......
I worked all three o f my trial girls.....Sally picked up her pace nicely and showed me that my new approach to shedding is definitely taking us in the right direction. Nell continues to make relationship improvements with me. Corrections are not "that big of a deal" when I don't make them out to be! And Bella looked smashing! Very soft and supple.....lovely inside flanks compliments of Diane Deal.
In preparation of Sheep Thrillz Sheep Dog Trial next weekend.....I have two more stops to make. Not really adding much new....just letting the girls know it is the same old same old as we approach new fields and new sheep!
Seize the Day!
Awwwwww HI GYP!!!!!! I think your mother needs to take more pictures of you!! :)
ReplyDelete