Geri hauled sheep out into "the bowl" for me. I walked out and sent the girls to lift out of the draw. Nell was nice....listening.....taking corrections.....wanting to work for me. We continue to make improvements.....that is a good thing!
I got Bella out to give her a spin......she is slated for nursery at Sheep Thrilz which is known for big open sized courses for the nursery runs. 
Geri took pictures....the guard dog gave Bella a little guard dog smack talk.....and Bella had to work hard to see the sheep and figure out how to cover and bring them in tall grass.....but all in all Bella did very nice with all that she was handed.
Then Geri did a little shedding demo for me......string them out.....call the dog through......
I took the newly detailed Sally out on the main training field......worked on lines, pushing and a little get-out-of-the-dog's-way shedding!
I am excited to trial this weekend in Scio, Oregon....my back yard so to speak. My goal......to focus on my relationship with each dog I run......striving not for perfection but instead understanding and team work. United we stand.....or something like that.
Seize the Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment