Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gyp's First Clinic!

I am a wee bit tired! Can you tell I have been hanging out with a Scotsman? I had the distinct privilege of being Jack Kn*x's private chauffeur this past week....picking him up at the airport, having him to Rocking Dog Ranch for private lessons and then transporting him to and from Tulelake for a three day clinic! More on that tomorrow....but it was Gyp's very first ever clinic and she did marvelous. She is starting to get better about long, road-warrior marathon car rides. No whining or fussing from her!

She LOVED the long walks we took.....exploring the big rocky outcroppings in search of treasures. We walked and walked.....and then.....we put her on sheep! Time will tell....but for now.....she is a fine traveler, has good respect, and slowly, slowly we will start this journey of working sheep.More about the clinic tomorrow......until then.....

Seize the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment