Post after post this week have shown everyone the real me....Hi, my name is Lora, and I'm an over-thinker! I've been in arguments at clinic regarding my over-thinking. I've been made fun of for walking to the post with a tape recorder in my pocket so I could go back to my car and listen to my commands and whistles. One of my favorite clinicians has "lovingly" put me on a question quota when I attend one of his clinics. Over-thinking: I know I do it....I'm just not sure it is a bad thing. Instead of finding a good recovery group and attending meetings.....I am trying real hard to keep it on the inside. Sort of a "dry" over-thinker! My good friend down in the State of Jefferson is concerned......she is planning an intervention. I now have an overnight pass and am planning a trip to...gasp...go work dogs! I am dancing around today, getting the long lengthy to-do list done. I'm outta here baybay! I am taking my camera and in addition, Geri said she would...another gasp...film my dogs working! I haven't been to Sheepdog Disneyland in forever. I will attempt to bring home enough blog fodder that I won't have to go back to the heady over-thinking posts for a while. Here's to clear roads, good friends, blue skies, frisky sheep, fabulous dogs, and big, fenceless fields!
Seize the Day!!!!
Sounds like great fun!
ReplyDelete