Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Vision Board

Okay, I wrapped up the photo part of my 2011 vision board today!  First, let's start with the board from last year....
It was pretty small (11x17)...and focused on sheepdog trialing...all of it!  It is fun looking at it today!  What was accomplished in 2010 that resembled my vision board?  Well, I am making a recovery from panel-itis. The 2010 board included two large pictures of sheep going straight through the cross drive panels!  Sally and I have put down some real nice runs...hitting panels like the photos I glued down at the end of December 2009.  I also did make it into two double lift final gos.  As I cut out those pictures of Aled Owen and Roy from their winning World Trial run.....it was fun dreaming of a day such as that.  To be honest, I have subconsciously looked at my Vision Board daily....it sort of blended into my wall, right there beside my computer screen.  As I look at it today, I am synthesising how much it played a role in how my year of trialing played out. 

Here is my Vision/Dream Board for 2011.....well at least parts of it....


Yes that is a tissue covering a more "personal" picture!  One of the web sites I followed in helping me make my board suggested that I put a picture of myself onto the board...this makes it more personal and thus allows your brain to see yourself in all the pictures (or something like that).  So I photo-enhanced a picture of me.....and I did not want to traumatize or be responsible for any coffee spit onto my blog friend's computer screens.  You're welcome!

Here is what is on the board:  1) google earth pictures of fields I would like to haul out to 2) a trip to warm sunny beaches with palm trees 3) Jillian Michaels who would like to shred me for 30 days so I too can be hot 4) sheds, sheds, sheds and more sheds with a pen and a big picture of the 2009 USBCHA finals field 5) England and Wales 6) a made-up picture of a project I am dreaming of.  The board is also huge and I have made it so very much more detailed, including more of my life! 

Today, I begin working on my goals for 2011...I am going to write them out and attach them to the board as well.....

2011.....I hope your ready ........

Seize the Day!!!!!

2 comments: