Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All The Dogs Said "Nooooo"!


Today, I went to pick up these two pups for friends.....they are here overnight...then on to another friend's house until next week.  All the dogs said..."NOOO!!!  No more puppies!" 

I told them to get over it!  Gyp says she ain't no puppy no more! She did not particularly appreciate the two pups....nor did she think they were cute!

Ticket, our JRT ....LOVED them! Funny because she did not care for the pups that were born and raised here. 

Somehow....I don't think their new owners would appreciate me keeping them!  Their daddy just won the USBCHA National Finals!  Plus they are BOYS!  I don't do boys!  Well, not in the canine world I don't.

It is fun to have puppies...knowing they are not staying.  Right now they are in the kitchen creating quite the ruckus.  Hopefully they will get it out of their system so it can be a good quiet night!

Seize the Day!

1 comment:

  1. It is very fun watching puppies when you know they will be leaving soon :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete