Thursday, September 16, 2010

We're Going "International"

Today....over in Northern Ireland...there is a wee little trial going on called.....The International Sheepdog Trial.  Filled to the brim with top handlers from the UK.....it's a dream of mine to attend one day....and then stay for the World Trial....until then....I will continue my Internet stalking!

Here is the link

The International Sheepdog Trial

If you go to the "Event Programme" page....and scroll down...that lovely lady in the USBCHA Finals brown Carhart vest is our very own Claire Burson!  Man our world is so very small! 

The web site is to be updated with scores.....last year it was done once at the end of each day.  I also can not seem to find a running order but if you go the following link you will see who is running for each of the four countries.....and if you scroll down you will actually see who ran today for what country and what their score was...and it looks like those in charge are updating this very regularly.  Thank you ISDS!!!!!! 

ISDS News

Good luck...and wish I was there!

The other exciting news of my day.....Mr. Dave Imas posted his video footage from Soldier Hollow and Meeker yesterday!  I have been burning up the Internet watching and watching!  Truly, the next best thing to being there!!!!  Thank you, Dave for being so generous with your time and talents that the rest of us might live vicariously through your road warrior life!

Lead Me On 2010 Videos

Its raining here in the Willamette Vally today....probably a good thing as my house has suffered from my summer travels and lack of attention.  I think I will roll up my sleeves and work for say...15 minutes before I come back to reward myself with yet another run from that fabulous smorgasbord available on the Lead Me On web site!

Seize the Day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been. It was a little surreal at times seeing famous handlers just walking around. Just like seeing a movie star. Or sitting next to a certain handler drunk out of his mind in the beer tent. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete