Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OPEN....Baby!

Today starts the hunt for the 2010 USBCHA National Finals Champion....WHO will it be?????  Sorry BCx4(plus 1) I gotta do it!  Let my phone explode...let my lessons be disrupted....let my husband and children think I have gone off the deep end....we know its true!  TWITTER.....here I come!!!!

2010 USBCHA National Finals open runs.....tweeted!

In other news....not that there is much other than this......I pulled the CIDR plugs out of the girls...stuck Hoosier, sporting blue marking paint, in with them....then got nervous and put red marking paint on Sam and stuck him in too!  No red or blue rumps yet...and I do know they might have both colors on their rump....if I see for sure Hoosier is taking his job seriously, I will pull Sam.  But for now....I just want to make sure I get all those coop girls bred for all the work I have done!

Off to work dogs.......

Seize the Day!

USBCHA Open results: the "official" site....

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are a much braver soul than I! Actually when I was getting the twitter feed - I was at least able to move around, now I am tethered to the computer! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete