Good morning.....I tried to get up early to start my day glued to my computer....but last night's football game left me dragging. I now have my pot of coffee......my comfy chair....all my dogs.....and we are watching.....
THE 2010 USBCHA http://www.nationalsheepdogfinals.com/webcast/NATIONAL FINALS......LIVE!
Many of the folks on my blog list are there.....some giving great details about the trial. I guess it has been stifling hot...but getting cooler. Lots of great dogs to go...but good to see Scott Glen leading right now with Don ...they have a 192. He is always fun to watch in the double lift final! I'm rooting for him and Maid......who is Bella's half sister. Funny how when I root Bella's the "family".....Scott's Maid and Tommy Wilson's Sly.
Yesterday I brought in the katahdin ewes that I plan on breeding. Decided there were 11 that needed to be moms next spring instead of 10. Kept back all my yearlings and lambs for good dog work practice. I am following the same CIDR program....looks like my lambing will be over in two weeks time, if it all pans out the way it is looking to.
Tomorrow, I head to the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival ....peddling my fleeces in a parking lot fleece sale. All my fleeces are skirted, picked, bagged, weighed and priced to sell! Hopefully I will sell them all...and make a few spinners happy! I am charging up my iPhone to give it a whirl at watching the finals from. I might need to stop and buy some glasses to see the dog on such a tiny screen!
Seize the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment