Saturday, September 4, 2010

Are You Watching?

I know I sure am! Watching and refreshing that Soldier Hollow Classic Sheepdog Trial Web Page. And hats off to them...so far they are doing a great job of keeping it updated. Today, I am looking forward to seeing how Scott Glen and Don do...as well as Candy Kennedy and Moss...and, well there are so many great handlers and friends running.....I just want to see them all!

A couple of blog sites are giving detailed behind the scenes descriptions of specific runs as well as the trial itself. Check out:

SHEEPDOG NEWS
These updates are coming from Bev Lambert and on occasion Amanda Milliken

ALTAPETE TRIAL BLOG
is being updated by a very honest Jenny Glen. I hope Hemp and her put one down today!

I chatted with Dave Imas from Lead Me On Training and he will be posting some actual footage from the trial.....hopefully today!

I'm working on the possibility of having a guest blogger in the coming days.......he is judging a trial and then working his way on to Meeker.......

Well back to the trial to check scores and then on to work my dogs...dreaming of the day I will be running at the

SOLDIER HOLLOW CLASSIC SHEEPDOG TRIAL


Seize the Day!

2 comments:

  1. psssst.... I can name that guest blogger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, refreashing and dreaming. Rooting for Scott and Don and Don H and Tag + all the other Idaho folks.

    ReplyDelete