I don't think women in Iran have the freedom to do this:
I wonder if the women in the Congo would have the freedom, let alone feel safe enough to go to this:
or this:
Remembering the tragic events that unfolded on September 11, 2001 always brings me to appreciate all I have and all I continue to support and fight for: the freedoms we experience living in America. But it also forces me to face that one fact: my life will end....and I certainly don't know the day. Am I living every day like it could be my last? Have I told those in my life how much I love them? Have I pursued excellence in all aspects of my life, not settling for mediocrity or dysfunction? Am I giving a little bit more than I take? Those are thoughts that can never be evaluated enough!
Today...Meeker finishes up with the double lift final How very awesome to see Tommy Wilson and Sly in the mix yet again. He is a great guy and I have a relative to Sly in my pack! Oregon local, Karen Child made it to the final day. As did one of my favorite dogs....Buzz...bred, trained and handled by Suzy Applegate. Today's scores can be found here:
Now I think I will go enjoy a freedom....off to put a few girls on sheep. Meeting a good friend to work her dogs later! Life is Good!
Seize the Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment