That is right......some handlers still have today to put down a run to get them to the Double Lift tomorrow at Soldier Hollow! So far, judging by the scores....it certainly does not look like the sheep are getting any easier. Here is another blog that has great in depth information about runs and the happenings at the trial:
BorderSmith Stockdogs
And of course you will want to keep checking back to the main event web page
SOLDIER HOLLOW CLASSIC SHEEPDOG TRIAL
Yesterday, I went to a friend's local place to work my girls. He was teaching a class on "how to set sheep at a trial" and I was the gather girl! That ended up being a lot of fun! Each girl got 4 500 yard outruns.....Bella's were a little shorter and I ran up closer to give help at the top. Today, I think we will work around the ranch....getting ready for winter.
Seize the Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment