It has been a very fun class...pushing me to dig deep and find those little whispers of excitement one can only experience when dreaming. I received tiny notes of affirmations....one said, "DARE to say it out loud".
One of my Mondo Beyondo dreams would be to attend Soldier Hollow.....and run a dog! There, I said it. Some day I want to get that invitation in the mail to run a dog at Soldier Hollow.
Maybe I will put baby steps to the dream by being a spectator this year! You can check out their web site....Soldier Hollow Classic Sheepdog Trial
How about you? Are you dreaming and living a Mondo Beyondo life? I know I am!
Seize the Day!!!!
It's a lot of fun when dreams come true, especially when they just keep going. Last year i had a dream trial year, right up to the Finals and now i just got invited to SH, woo! You just keep on dreaming!
ReplyDeleteRobin....How COOL is that?? It's those living their dreams that inspire me.....thanks for sharing your ride. Loved watching you on the web...and then again on DVD! Perhaps I will see you at Soldier Hollow :)
ReplyDelete