Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Smokin in the Boys Room


This here is the surprise lamb of a few weeks ago......definitely a Gerber lamb!  He reminds me of my youngest son, who at three, met Pluto at Disneyland.  With an impish grin...he ran right around and pulled Pluto's tail...then scurried of shrieking with delighted giggles. I think I will call this lamb Jake Jr. Today, I thought I caught this lamb smoking behind the hay stack....and I do believe he has hot wired the tractor.  He can not wait for his tiny cute little innocent girl friends to break out of jug jail.  I think he has mischief and mayhem planned....and I do believe I heard him humming "Take you for a ride on my big green tractor". 


Do NOT let that face fool you.....I certainly have my eye on him!

Today, 831 brought twins into the world!  A girl and a boy....both white with the nappiest fleeces that will leave my spinning friends drooling.



Today, a good friend stopped in and helped me band and pierce ears.  I think this year's tiny pink ear tags are really cute! 


Nothing like a little "mama love" to ease the pains from the day.

                              

I continue with the drives back and forth for lamb checks.  Tomorrow and Friday, the weatherman says snow here in the valley.  All I can say is, please let him be wrong!

Seize the Day.

1 comment: