When I am at a clinic, you can often find me with a yellow legal pad taking notes. Some of my favorite notes are really quotes I jot down. I just stumbled upon my notes from my Scott Glen handling clinic of last August....and I thought I would share a few of my favorite quotes.
"The first trick is getting a hold of your dog; the second is knowing when to let go."
"You can take the freedom and make them right or give them freedom then give them heck for being wrong."
"Strategy goes out the window if the dog doesn't do what we ask."
"You might not have to stop your dog.....but you better be able to stop your dog."
These quotes came about during my time with Nell.....but now, as I work my girls, I see how each applies in so many different ways. Then there is this one:
"Know your dog"
The journey continues.......
Seize the Day!
Love these quotes.
ReplyDelete